InFlight Spec Sheet
Don't build it yourself. Leverage our certified professionals and the InFlight Cloud Platform to help free up your IT resources and keep your business agile and competitive.
- Redundant Dell server blades to ensure high performance and availability
- Redundant 40Gb/s back-end and 10Gb/s front-end switching
- For customers needing VM image-level backups, Veeam backups are available
Performance Storage Powered By Tintri
- Unparalleled virtualization-centric storage
- InFlight's Tintri backend can deliver hundreds of thousands of IOPS, ensuring you the best possible performance
- Dedicated storage arrays available for customers with compliance obligations who need additional security
- SAS70 II - SSAE 16 to ensure world class service and support to our customers
- All InFlight facilities are Tier III or better
- Fully alarmed secure facility with 24/7 electronic video and environmental surveillance
- Redundant HVAC cooling systems to ensure there is no single point of failure
- 800 kilowatt 3-phase service from National Grid which enters the facility on redundant feeds, conditioned power and backup power via UPS, and a back-up diesel generator
- Registered with ARIN and carrier neutral to provide fully redundant IP bandwidth using Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) up to 10Gb/s
Management and Reporting
- The Ground Control customer portal provides access to reporting on all cloud services provided by Envision, not just InFlight's reports
- Using another vendor's cloud services? The Ground Control portal can accept and aggregate their reporting too!
- With InFlight, you can increase capacity at any time
Contact us if you have any questions about the InFlight Cloud Platform or would like a demonstration.