Mobile Device Management
Every organization needs to see and control the mobile devices entering their enterprise, whether they are provided by the company or part of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program. Without a solution to manage your company’s mobile devices, a lost or stolen phone or tablet could mean that company documents, emails, or other important information falls into the wrong hands.
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is a fully integrated cloud solution that gives you access to reports and features through the same portal you use for other cloud services being managed by Ground Control.
With MDM, you can meet compliance obligations by being able to control which devices can access which resources in your organization. Data encryption and password requirements, as well as the ability to remotely wipe devices that have left the organization or gone missing, means that you are always in control of your company’s mobile device footprint.
Mobile Device Management Allows You To:
- Create and maintain compliance policies
- App control - blacklist / whitelist / required
- Wipe devices and restore to factory settings
- Enterprise setup (WiFi, VPN, email)
- Geofencing and location-based policy creation
- Reports - on-demand and automated monthly reports
- Location history
- Active Directory integration